by Tom Makeig, a lawyer who serves entrepreneurs
About this blog
- Tom Makeig
- Thomas H. Makeig, with offices in Fairfield, Iowa, is a 1981 alumnus of New York University School of Law and is admitted to the practice of law in Iowa and New York. www.makeiglaw.com. This blog does not offer legal advice, which requires confidential personal communication with a lawyer. NOTICE TO THE PUBLIC: The determination of the need for legal services and the choice of a lawyer are extremely important decisions and should not be based solely upon advertisements or self-proclaimed expertise. This disclosure is required by rule of the Supreme Court of Iowa.
- Don't fence me in!
- Leverage your brand with Internet domain names
- The limits of limited liability
- Schindler's short-list
- Orlando Conference 8/27/09: Powerpoint presentatio...
- Choosing a name for your product or company
- Who you gonna call?
- Appoint a general counsel
- What does an entrepreneur need from the law?
- The sales prevention team
- Lead your legal team
- ▼ August (11)